The Network Engineering responsibilities will include:
1. Administer SCCM application and solution architecture.
2. Oversee patch releases and configuration changes.
3. Remediate vulnerabilities based on internal security reports.
4. Coordinate with other IT staff, Cyber Security, and customer entities to enhance IT systems.
5. Build unattended installation packages for enterprise software applications.
6. Assist in upgrading and managing the Server Application software baseline.
7. Coordinate release schedules with Service Delivery and Data Center Operations.
8. Provide elevated support for incidents related to software distribution and patching events.
9. Create, maintain, and update software distribution solution documentation and standard operating procedures.
10. Generate reports to provide progress updates for IT management.
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a cloud solutions integrator harnessing the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Automation is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced security, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.