Kinney Group teams support mission-critical needs for our customers. In this role, you will serve as part of an elite team of Engineers dedicated to excellence. We harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives and this role will serve as part of a team of Engineering professionals improving naval security for our clients.
The successful Network Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks. In this role, you will support important Federal missions to drive efficiency and productivity within a data communications environment.
The Network Engineering responsibilities will include:
Key Duties & Assignments
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed
5. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users
6. May perform network administration duties
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
Education & Requirements
More about Kinney Group
Kinney Group is a professional services consulting firm specializing in automation and analytics to harness the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Security is in Kinney Group's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced automation, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments who serve our customers with an unexpected experience.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.